Friday, April 16, 2010

summer plans

It's hard to believe summer is only 3 weeks away! This semester has absolutely flown by and now I'm busy planning my summer as a fashion intern! I will be working at Standard Style boutique on the plaza in Kansas City doing a variety of things. Whether its working behind the scenes on a photo shoot for their fashion magazine or merchandising clothes in the store, I will definitely be very busy! I'm pretty excited to gain exposure to all different aspects of the fashion industry, since I'm still not exactly sure what I want to do career-wise.

I'll be living with my family in Lawrence and can't wait to spend my weekends at the pool and lounging around. I'm pretty much checked out for the rest of the school year if you can't already tell...But Diadeloso is next Thursday and Colbie Caillet will be performing! Can't waaait! Except the weather is supposed to be rainy...might make things a little interesting, and hopefully fun!

Anywaaaays, I'll try to update this more often when I start doing more with my internship. I'm just not living a very exciting life at the moment, at least nothing to blog about very often. So I'll leave you with a few summery images that are capturing my mood at the moment :)

1 comments:

smithec said...

yay! finally an update! you seriously have to start writing more once you become LC in KC. :)